Friday, February 13, 2009

Are we dull?


Or, more accurately, how dull are we?

In this week's Now, Andrew Cash casts a slightly-jaundiced eye over the crop of NDP leadership candidates, and assesses the state of the party generally:

This party is so, so unhip, so spectacularly devoid of even the smallest hint of style, groove, charisma.... Okay, I'll say it. This is a boring party, someplace you'd only be if you'd drawn the short straw.

I wouldn't say I find anything in this piece particularly contentious. Nor would I say that I have any particularly novel ideas about how to change matters. Any reactions? Arguments?

(it also looks like there are some audio links from last weekend's leadership debate at the bottom of the article, if you're inclined to check that sort of thing out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment